Well, our Giant Reese's Cup wasn't much of a success. In 3 days there is only one slice gone. :( Oh well, we'll let Hershey's have their glory! Not to say we won't try again. I love Reese's Cups!!
Tonight my very own Iron Chef took to the kitchen for 2 hrs making a grand experimental feast. Pierogies it was, from scratch! Having never had them, or seen them for that matter, Jason took the challenge.
For two hours he slaved away in the kitchen. Stuffing the pierogies was very time consuming and he started to wonder what he'd gotten himself into. We both lost interest in stuffing so we took the rest of the dough and made noodles!!!
In the end it all turned out spectacular!!
We're headed to the hills this weekend to visit family and to go skiing with some good friends. I'm super excited! Jason's a little apprehensive about going really fast downhill in the cold not knowing how to stop. I told him it's practice, practice, practice! I sound like a great skier right? Check this out, taken 2 years ago. Go ahead, zoom in on my facial expression....that is not excitement.
I'd like to be able to say I'm brave and a great skier, but the truth is, the steepness of the hill I just came down is maybe, just maybe as steep and as long as the one right in front of the camera (the person taking the picture is at the top of the incline). :/
Stay tuned to find out how we took to the slopes!!!
1 comment:
Now THAT is a great face!!!!
Post a Comment