Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Day!

On Christmas morning Jason and I woke up and had a lovely morning. We opened gifts from my parents and then I went on a treasure hunt! I had clues to different locations and puzzle pieces at the end of each clue that spelled out an encouraging phrase. :-) I can't describe how fun it was running around the house finding clues that trying to solve the riddles that led me to the next clue. All the while at each clue the puzzle pieces had letters and numbers and I had to put them in the right order. I LOVED IT!!! It was so much fun. I have to say the treasure at the end of this game was amazing!

~Bucher Christmas~

Trying to figure out one of the clues.

Puzzle pieces found at each clue....what a lovely phrase!

*I feel something sparkly coming on*

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

Jason and I spent the rest of the day traveling to the facility Jason works at in Cameron, WV to help the staff and visit with residents. We then drove to Harman to spend the rest of the weekend with Jason's family. We had a great time! We held our own in Pictionary, but 30 years of marriage will do it's wonders when playing Password!

No comments: