Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Position Eliminated --> Certification --> JOB!! --> Moving

Jason's Position Eliminated: The company Jason was working for adjusted their staffing model and his position was eliminated. Although this was a bit unsettling, we managed to get by while he was looking for a new one. It was amazing how much Jason did around the house and took care of so many different things. Especially as I was hard pressed studying for.....

CAPM Certification: November 9th, I took my Certified Associate in Project Management credential exam.....and PASSED!! I don't think I've put more time into anything else. Jason was so sweet and told a few fibs, but working with our group of friends totally surprised me with a celebration P-A-R-T-Y!! A double celebration in fact as that very day our darling (very pregnant) friend Gretchen defended her thesis for her Master's degree.

Job Offer: After 1 interview and a brief phone conversation, Jason became an Executive Director with AMFM Inc., at their Cameron Nursing and Rehabilitation facility in Cameron, WV on November 25th! Whoo-Hoo! I'm so proud of him! What an opportunity! Now we're trying desperately to find someone to take over our lease in Morgantown so we can move to Waynesburg, PA to split driving distance. There have been some pretty early mornings and late evenings for him to get to work and back. (I'm still driving my 3.5 miles to work ;-) , not for long though)

No comments: