The decorations were up before we left for Rome and it's so exciting that Christmas is in just a few days! Jason's parents and brother are coming up for Christmas Eve and Christmast morning! Can't wait! Our little 18 inch tree.
I've inherited my Mom's love for decorating, unfortunately not her talent, but I tried to get crafty this year. I tried out making a wreath and a swag thingy...
Since May 31, 2008...We are the Buchers. We love our families, church, friends, and fun! Nothing beats enjoying the great outdoors of WV or snuggling up with ice cream and a movie. We're major gamers as long as we don't have to plug 'em in! You never know where you'll find us: taking a motorcyle or a bike ride, hiking on the AT, driving to visit family, camping in the middle of nowhere, shopping or out walking. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment