I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the new pictures from skiing:) I can't believe you make the BIG trip in 1 week...we'll be praying for you both. Can't wait to hear all the amazing stories God has in store for you. LOVE YA ~Jess (And Scott & MoJo)
Since May 31, 2008...We are the Buchers. We love our families, church, friends, and fun! Nothing beats enjoying the great outdoors of WV or snuggling up with ice cream and a movie. We're major gamers as long as we don't have to plug 'em in! You never know where you'll find us: taking a motorcyle or a bike ride, hiking on the AT, driving to visit family, camping in the middle of nowhere, shopping or out walking. :)
1 comment:
I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the new pictures from skiing:) I can't believe you make the BIG trip in 1 week...we'll be praying for you both. Can't wait to hear all the amazing stories God has in store for you. LOVE YA
~Jess (And Scott & MoJo)
Post a Comment