What an awesome movie! We found out that Fireproof was in town, so you can bet that's where we spent our Saturday night. It's a very good movie with such an amazing message. We just bought Facing the Giants (by the same people), but we have to wait because it's a pre-planned Christmas present. ;)
There was some much needed rest to catch up on today, obviously 'needed' when one doesn't roll out of bed until minutes before noon! Jason has been feeling under the weather this week, and the rest did him a lot of good. I, however, have no excuse for staying in bed so late, but I'm sure it doesn't come to much surprise! Oh, I love precious Saturday mornings!
We had an awesome game night on Wednesday. It was a battle in Pictionary with a few extra special guests this week. Jason's Mom and Brother were in for the evening and joined us. I have to brag that the girls + Vance were the Champions!!!
The 4th attempt for the mighty hunter ended this evening to no avail. Tomorrow night, however, there will be a big feast from a previous success! Preparation started today. I have to say Jason is quite gifted in the kitchen, just now the evening is ending to the smell of Chocolate Reese's PB Chip Cookies still baking and lingering aromas of earlier baked bread from Pepperoni Rolls! (the pepperoni rolls are my specialty!! ;) I have to take the credit when I can get it!)
1 comment:
Those cookies look delicious!!!! Save us some for game night ;o)
Post a Comment